Elizabeth Hunter Writes (and reads)

Official Booklikes profile for Elizabeth Hunter, contemporary fantasy and romance writer.

Hi there, Booklikes.

So, I've been noticing that some of the readers and reviewers I follow over on Goodreads have been disappearing, along with their reviews. And I heard mysterious rumors about a site called "Booklikes." So, I decided to check it out, and I really liked the format! I love the combination of blog/review shelf. It does feel like tumblr a little, and that's a good thing.

I'm not going to lie, updating another social network isn't on the top of my to-do list (as my main job is, after all writing books), but I do like the format, so we'll see. For now, I wanted to say hi to any readers who have decided for their own reasons to move over to Booklikes from Goodreads, and any new readers I might meet over here!

(And hello to the developers, as well. I like what you're doing here, and I'm happy to be a part.)

So hi, Booklikes. It's very nice to meet you.

(adorable otter says, "yo.")

Until later, Elizabeth

P.S. I am going to import my (admittedly measly) reviews, but I'll wait a while, as I've heard the site is kind of overwhelmed right now.